Member and Staff Safety
Gold Youth Arts Organization, Inc. considers the safety of the members, staff, volunteers and employees of our programs to be paramount. As such, we have developed the following policies to help ensure their safety.
These policies may be updated from time to time as situations warrant. The most recent policies will be updated and available on this page.
Gold Youth Arts Organization Policies
- Contraband Policy (Updated June 2018)
- Background Check Policy (Updated May 2018)
- Whistleblower Policy (Updated May 2018)
- Non-Discrimination Policy (Updated May 2018)
- Hazing and Bullying Policy (Updated May 2018)
- Fraternization and Sexual Abuse Policy (Updated May 2018)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (Updated May 2018)
Gold Youth Arts Organization Physical Safety Guidelines
- Physical Safety Guidelines (Updated May 2018)
These guidelines cover
- Severe weather
- Heat and hydration