2021 Gold Indoor Percussion Auditions
*Virtual Clinic and Auditions:
To keep focused on education AND safety, we will be beginning the first round of Clinics and Auditions virtually!
This will be a combination of Zoom Sessions along with Video Submissions. The process will be very similar to the regular in-person audition process, including:
- Meet & Greet with Staff
- Overview of ensemble, and explanation of the Audition Process
- Clinic Breakout Sessions with staff to cover Technique and Fundamental Program
- 1-on-1 Individual Sessions (Permitting equipment and individual Bandwidth issues)
Please check out the Audition FAQ to answer some questions!
Weekend #1 (Full Ensemble)
Sunday, October 4th 10AM-5PM, Zoom link to be sent through email
Weekend #2 (Full Ensemble)
Sunday, October 11th 10AM-5PM, Zoom link to be sent through email
The audition fee for 2021 is $50 and covers Zoom Auditions, Video Submissions, and attendance at all audition events.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Audition materials will be emailed following the completion of the registration process.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at email@example.com
What to Bring to Zoom Clinic and Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible
- Battery: Practice Pad, Sticks, and Metronome!
- Front Ensemble: Mallet Keyboard (if available), Mallets, good energy!
- If no keyboard available: A surface that is the right high and solid enough to showcase mallet skill sets
- Your audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration)
- Do your best to be set up in a Zoom-rehearsal friendly environment, with minimal distractions
- For a better quality experience, try to avoid having too many devices utilizing your WiFi during the session
If you are unable to attend the audition weekend(s), you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.