Openings, Audition Dates and Locations
Upcoming Audition Dates
- October 14, 2018 – 9:00-7:00
- October 21, 2018 – 9:00-7:00
- October 28, 2018 (Callback only) – 9:00-7:00
- All Auditions held at
Northview High School1016 Cypress St,Covina, CA 91722
The audition fee for 2019 is $40 and covers video auditions and attendance at all audition events.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Audition materials will be emailed following the completion of the registration process.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (drum, sticks/mallets)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.