Openings, Audition Dates and Locations
Upcoming Audition Dates
- January 29 – 30, 2022
Vista Murrieta High School
- Color Guard: Positions are available. Please register for a video audition
- Percussion Battery: Positions are available. Please register for a video audition
- Percussion Front Ensemble: Positions are available. Please register for a video audition
The audition fee for 2022 is $110 and covers video auditions and attendance at all audition events (including brass experience camps) and an audition t-shirt.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided by link as part of the registration process)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
- A face mask or covering will be required for all participants
With support of health professionals, we are taking measures to protect the health and safety of our performers, staff and volunteers, to include temperature checks and physical distancing wherever prudent.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, those with underlying medical conditions and senior citizens are especially vulnerable.
By participating in these auditions or any other Gold Youth Arts Organization sponsored events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.
Click here to see Frequently Asked Questions.