Openings, Audition Dates and Locations
- Brass Experience 1 & Brass Callbacks
- January 26 & 27, 2019
- Royal Oak Middle School
303 Glendora Ave, Covina, CA 91724
- Checkin begins at 8am both days
- Brass Experience 2
- February 16 & 17, 2019
- Valhalla High School
1725 Hillsdale Rd, El Cajon, CA 92019
- Checkin begins at 8am both days.
- Video Auditions
Video auditions are still available for openings in all Brass and Color Guard sections.
Percussion auditions are currently closed.
The audition fee for 2019 is $100 and covers video auditions and attendance at all audition events (including brass experience camps) and an audition t-shirt.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.