Openings, Audition Dates and Locations
Upcoming Audition Dates
- December 15 & 16, 2018
Valhalla High School
1725 Hillsdale Rd, El Cajon, CA 92019
- January 5 & 6, 2019
Vista Murrieta High School.
The audition fee for 2019 is $100 and covers video auditions and attendance at all audition events (including brass experience camps) and an audition t-shirt.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Audition materials will be emailed following the completion of the registration process, with packets beginning to be sent out in mid-November, 2018.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.