Audition Dates and Locations
San Diego Area
Valhalla High School, El Cajon CA
December 16-17, 2017 (Full weekend schedule)
Los Angeles / Orange County Area
Azusa High School, Azusa CA
January 6-7, 2018 (Full weekend schedule)
The audition fee for 2018 is $100.
For a limited time, there is a discount available for early registration! Register now and receive a $10 discount until December 15, 2017.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Once the registration process has been completed, you will be emailed your audition packet.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.