Openings, Audition Dates and Locations
We currently have openings in our brass section. Please see the audition dates, as well as the registration link.
We currently have openings in our color guard. Please see the audition dates, as well as the registration link.
There are limited openings in each of our percussion sections. Please see the audition dates, as well as the registration link.
Upcoming Audition Dates
- Brass & Percussion
April 28 & 29, 2018
Azusa High School, Azusa CA
- Brass, Percussion & Guard
May 5 & 6, 2018
Valhalla High School, El Cajon, CA
The audition fee for 2018 is $100 and covers video auditions and attendance at all audition events (including brass experience camps) and an audition t-shirt.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Once the registration process has been completed, you will be emailed your audition packet.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be provided shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.