Positions are available in all brass sections and color guard, as well as select openings in percussion.
San Diego Area Final Cast Auditions: Percussion, Brass, Color Guard
Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, 2017
9:00am – 6:00pm
Orange Glen High School
Los Angeles Area Final Cast Auditions: Percussion, Brass, Color Guard
Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, 2017
9:00am – 6:00pm
Azusa High School
To register in advance for either of these auditions sites, please see below.
The audition fee for 2017 is $70. To register, please see below.
24-48 hours after your payment is submitted you’ll receive an email from us to complete the registration process. Once the registration process has been completed, you will be emailed your audition packet.
Should you encounter any difficulties completing the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.
What to Bring to Auditions
- Your own equipment, if possible (horn/mouthpiece, drum, sticks/mallets, flag/rifle)
- Your printed audition packet (will be emailed shortly after you complete online registration, or when you register on site)
- Your audition fee, if not pre-registered (No bills over $50, please.)
- Athletic/workout clothing (no jeans and no logos) and running shoes (dance shoes for guard)
- Water jug (minimum ½ gallon)
- A baseball cap or hat
- Pencil and 3-ring binder with inserts to hold music (for brass and percussion)
If the section you want to audition for has spots available (see above), then you may register and select “Video Audition” for your location. You will receive an email with instructions. Please do not submit a video without registering first.